Your Charlotte Heating Repair Contractor
The HVAC experts at Unique Air understand just how important a reliable, efficient furnace is to your Charlotte home during one of our winters. While preventative care can help to reduce the risk of breakdowns and malfunctions, it’s not uncommon for you to need furnace repair in Charlotte from time to time.
We understand how uncomfortable and inconvenient it can be to discover your furnace is on the fritz in the middle winter. It’s during these unexpected moments when it’s most important to have a trusted and reliable professional that you can depend on for prompt, professional furnace repairs in Charlotte — even in the middle of the night! That’s where we come in!
Signs You Need Professional Charlotte Furnace Repair Services
There are a variety of issues you could be experiencing with your furnace that will require the help of a professional for furnace repair in Charlotte, NC. Here are some of the most common signs you can look for to determine if heating repair services are right for you.
- Lack of Routine & Preventative Maintenance – Just like your car, your furnace needs routine care to perform reliably and dependably year after year. Failing to properly maintain your heating system could lead to massive (and expensive) repair needs that could have been avoided.
- Yellow of Flickering Flame – In general, your furnace flame should burn a bright blue consistently. If your flame is yellow, or flickering, it could be a sign of incomplete fuel-burning or a clogged burner valve. In some cases, this could indicate a more serious issue with your furnace including excessive production and output of carbon monoxide.
- Unusual Noises During Operation – Most furnaces should operate with minimal noise. If you begin to hear sounds like popping, squealing, banging, rattling, and grinding, you should call for furnace repair services to prevent further internal damages to your system.
- Unexplained Rise in Energy Costs – If your costs are rising faster than expected, it may be due to internal system issues that require professional expertise.
- Unexplained Health Issues – especially with older systems, it’s possible for your furnace to develop internal cracks, especially in older systems. This type of low-level carbon monoxide exposure can result in flu-like symptoms which can include nausea, headaches, and light-headedness.
- Excessive or Frequent Breakdowns – Inevitably all heating systems will need minor repairs during its lifespan. But, if you find yourself on a first-name-basis with your repair technician, it may be time to skip the furnace repair and consider furnace replacement.
It’s important to keep in mind that routine services and preventative maintenance can improve the overall comfort and performance of your home, as well as, significantly lengthen the lifespan of your furnace as well.
Expert Furnace Repair in Charlotte, NC
For over a decade, Unique Air has been providing superior customer service and unparalleled services to our friends and neighbors in Charlotte. We work hard to maintain our esteemed reputation as one of the leading HVAC contractors in North Carolina and are proud of our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
When you choose Unique Air for your furnace repair needs, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your HVAC contractor will work diligently to find the most efficient, budget-friendly solutions that are tailored to fit your home and family’s needs.
Furnace Repair in Charlotte Neighborhoods & Suburbs
- Barclay Downs
- First Ward
- Fourth Ward
- Myers Park
- Plaza Midwood
- Quail Hollow
- Second Ward
- South End
- South Park
- Third Ward
- And more
Request Furnace Repair Today
If you need furnace repair services in Charlotte, from South End and Myers Park to Uptown and everywhere in between, Unique Air has you covered! For your convenience, you can schedule your services online or simply give us a call at 704-865-7474 for all your furnace repair needs in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas.