As a homeowner, it can be difficult to know when your need furnace repair or furnace replacement in Denver, North Carolina. Unfortunately, your furnace wasn’t intended to last forever. While professional repair services can help to extend the life of your furnace, furnace replacement in may be a more financially sound choice. Skip the “furnace replacement company near me” Google searches and call Unique Air for 5-star rated heating installation services.
Signs You Need Denver Furnace Replacement Services
Just like your car, your furnace needs routine services and preventative maintenance to perform and function efficiently and reliably for the lifespan of your system.
Regrettably, your furnace won’t offer advanced notice of upcoming breakdowns or malfunctions. But, there are certain tell-tale signs you can look for to help you determine if you may need to consider new furnace installation.
7 Warning Signs You Need a New Furnace Installed
- Advanced Age – The average lifespan of a furnace is 10-15 years. If your system is nearing the end of its life, it may be time to consider furnace replacement. This can help you to avoid excessive and frequent repair costs. Considering technological and innovative advances in the HVAC industry, newer furnace models can offer greater efficiency, quieter operation, and lower maintenance needs.
- Unexplained Increase in Utility Bills – Your furnace will inevitably lose efficiency as it ages—especially if you’ve skipped routine and preventative maintenance services. As your system works harder and harder to maintain the same level of comfort in your home, your utility costs will continue to rise.
- Frequent Breakdowns & Malfunctions – It’s not uncommon for a furnace to need the occasional repair. But, if you are on a first name basis with your heating contractor, it may be time to consider furnace replacement in Denver, NC. While this will come with a larger up-front cost, you will be saving money in the long-term with lowered energy costs, reduced repair needs, and increased overall home efficiency.
- Uneven Temperatures – If your Lincoln County home is experiencing hot and cold spots from room to room, your furnace may not be working as efficiently or effectively as it should. If routine troubleshooting and minor repairs cannot remedy your temperature troubles, furnace replacement may be right for you.
- Unusual Noises – In general, your furnace should operate rather quietly. If you begin to hear rattling, banging, squeaking, popping, hissing, or grinding, it may indicate a more serious internal issue that needs professional attention.
- Yellow Flame – A properly working furnace will have a flame that is entirely blue with a small yellow tip in the inner cone of the flame. If your flame is yellow, it’s important you contact a Denver, NC HVAC contractor immediately. This could indicate your furnace is producing carbon monoxide—a serious and potentially dangerous issue.
- Constant System Cycling – Most systems are designed to maintain temperatures by cycling on and off periodically. If your system is struggling to stay on or is constantly cycling on and off, it may be time to consider furnace replacement.
Expert Furnace Replacement & Installation Near Denver, NC 28037
For more than 10 years Unique Air has been providing superior services and products for our friends and neighbors in Denver, NC. We’ve worked hard to earn our valued reputation as a leading HVAC contractor in North Carolina—maintaining an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
If you think it may be time for a furnace replacement for your Lincoln County home, contact Unique Air to see how we can help! You can schedule your services online or give one of our friendly professionals a call at 704-922-0711 today!