Consistent, comprehensive check-ups and service will ensure the best, most reliable, long-term performance for your Gastonia, Matthews, or Charlotte heating and cooling system.
Think about it this way. You don’t just drive your vehicle until it stops running, do you? If you are a wise consumer, you make certain to have your vehicle looked at periodically; your schedule it for routine oil changes, filter changes and other service work to ensure that it performs well.
The same kind of INVESTMENT IN COMFORT is needed for your heating & air system. Regular maintenance and service will extend the life of your Charlotte heating and cooling system – ultimately saving you money and eliminating costly and untimely repairs and unexpected outages.
At Unique Air we are committed to maintaining your HVAC equipment beyond initial installation work. Our service agreements include two visits per year where our technicians perform a variety of services from cleaning to safety inspections – a $$$ value!
Your investment in a Unique Heating and Air service agreement includes:
1. Free outdoor coil cleaning ($129 Value)
2. Free drain line cleaning ($139 Value)
3. Lifetime supply of 1” filters ($25 Value)
4. Carbon monoxide testing and gas leak safety inspections ($189 Value)
5. Waived service charge if we receive the repair business ($69 Value)
6. 2 Precision tune-ups ($178 Value)
7. 10% Discount on all repairs and cleanings
8. Priority customer service (Priceless)
We are an Air Conditioning Repair Company You Can Trust
We understand there are quite a few choices when it comes to local heating and air contractors. However, we also know that our commitment to customer satisfaction combined with the highest level of technical expertise makes Unique Air your BEST choice for servicing your Gastonia, Matthews, or Charlotte heating and cooling system.