Heating Installation & Replacement Throughout Gastonia, Charlotte & Beyond
If you’re living in the Gastonia or Charlotte areas, then you know how cold it can get during winter. Odds are good that you crank up the heat once temperatures begin dropping in order to keep you and your family warm and comfortable. This means that you rely heavily on your furnace during this time of the year. Unfortunately, even if you take good care of your furnace, there comes a time when you will need to get it replaced.
When you get a new furnace installed, you’ll want to make sure that you hire a furnace replacement service in Charlotte, NC, to ensure that it’s installed properly and safely. Here at Unique Air, you’ll find that we are one of the most trusted and reliable furnace replacement services in Charlotte and Gastonia.
For furnace replacement in Charlotte, NC or Gastonia, NC, call us at (704) 865-7474 or fill out our online form to set up an appointment today.
Signs You Need Furnace Replacement in Charlotte, NC
Your furnace can last a long time if it’s properly taken care of — it’s not unheard of for a furnace to last as long as 15 to 20 years in some cases. However, there are certain signs that indicate it may be time to have your furnace replaced. These include the following:
- The constant need for repairs – If your furnace is constantly having problems that need to be repaired, then it’s a sign that your furnace is never going to be in tip-top condition. Even if those repairs are minor, the costs of small repairs will add up eventually.
- High repair costs – Your furnace may have been functioning in perfect condition for years, but if it’s suddenly experienced a problem that is going to require a large repair cost, replacement might be worth considering. The general rule of thumb is that if the cost of repair is going to cost more than half what it would cost to install a new furnace, you should just go with a replacement.
- Reaching the end of its lifespan – Once your furnace passes the 10-year mark, it’s more likely to experience issues as a result of general wear and tear. At this point, newer models are going to be much more efficient and effective as well.
- Improperly sized – A furnace that wasn’t properly sized to meet the needs of your household is going to have all kinds of issues, especially where efficiency is concerned. If it’s too small, it won’t be able to handle your household needs, if it’s too big, it will waste energy.
- High heating costs – If your heating costs have gone up significantly, it means something is causing your furnace to run inefficiently. There’s a good chance that you may need to upgrade your furnace if this is the case.
Give Unique Air a call today at (704) 865-7474 to learn more about our furnace replacement services in Gastonia, NC and beyond.
Professional Furnace Replacement in Gastonia, NC
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC service with a team of highly trained and experienced technicians. Our technicians will perform thorough inspections to determine if furnace replacement in Charlotte is your best option. They can also install a wide variety of furnace models, including Goodman, Carrier, and Lennox. We will make sure your furnace is properly sized and correctly installed by testing the performance of your furnace thoroughly before leaving.
Schedule Furnace Replacement in Charlotte, NC Today
Unique Air offers prompt appointments, one-day installation, and one-year labor and 10-year parts warranty. For peace of mind and cost-saving solutions, you can count on our family-owned company for HVAC installations in Charlotte.
If you think that your furnace needs to be replaced, then be sure to contact us at Unique Air by filling out our online form or calling (704) 865-7474 to request an appointment in Charlotte or Gastonia, NC today.