Temperatures in Denver tend to vary pretty wildly throughout the year. It gets cold in the winters and hot in the summers—and it’s not uncommon for it to be chilly one day and warm the next. As such, you probably make use of both your heating system and AC system pretty regularly. However, if you don’t take good care of your HVAC system, then your heating and cooling units are more likely to experience issues throughout the year that can affect your ability to stay comfortable. Routine HVAC maintenance in Denver, NC can help prevent such problems from occurring.
To schedule HVAC maintenance in Denver, NC, be sure to contact us at Unique Air Heating & Air Conditioning by filling out our online form or by calling us at (704) 865-7474 today.
Why Schedule Regular HVAC Maintenance in Denver?
The following are some of the important reasons why you should take the time to schedule routine HVAC maintenance in Denver, NC:
- Better efficiency – During an HVAC maintenance appointment, your HVAC system will be carefully cleaned and lubricated, which will help make it run more efficiently (thereby reducing your heating and cooling costs).
- Better performance – A thorough inspection will be performed to identify any issues that need to be addressed. This helps ensure that your system will perform at its optimal levels.
- Fewer problems – By identifying minor issues and repairing them, it’s less likely that major problems will develop over time, thereby preventing potentially expensive repair costs in the future.
- Longer lifespan – By reducing the number of problems your HVAC system experiences and by ensuring its effectiveness and efficiency, you’ll likely prolong the lifespan of your HVAC system.
Denver Heating System Maintenance
Generally speaking, we suggest scheduling regular HVAC maintenance for your heating unit during the fall. This way, you can depend on your heating system to function properly when winter hits. The following are some of the tasks we will perform as part of our heating system maintenance service in Denver:
- Look for damage in your heat exchanger
- Oil the fan motor
- Clean the burners if they are dirty
- Check the coolant levels if you have a heat pump
- Check the air filters and either clean or replace them if required
- Tighten loose connections if necessary
- Check the gas valve pressure
- Inspect all safety switches for proper function
Contact the heating and cooling maintenance experts at Unique Air today to schedule your Denver HVAC system tune-up!
Denver AC System Maintenance
Since you’ll be using your AC the most during the summer season, we recommend scheduling a maintenance service during the spring so that your AC will be ready to go when you need it most. We will do the following tasks as part of a routine HVAC maintenance service of your AC unit:
- Check your refrigerant levels for leaks
- Clean the unit’s coil and drain lines if required
- Tighten loose wire connections
- Lubricate the exterior fan motors
- Check the wiring for damage
- Check compressor amps
- Test the function of the safety switches and controls
Why Choose Unique Air for HVAC Maintenance in Denver?
You’ll want to make sure that you hire a qualified and reputable HVAC service to ensure that your HVAC system is properly maintained throughout the year. Here at Unique Air Heating & Air Conditioning, we have years of experience and a stellar reputation that backs up our commitment to quality customer service. Our fully licensed and insured technicians are highly trained and skilled. In fact, you’ll be hard pressed to find a more reliable HVAC maintenance service in all of Denver.
To schedule routine HVAC maintenance in Denver, NC, contact us at Unique Air Heating & Air Conditioning by calling (704) 865-7474 today.