Hidden in walls, above ceilings, and below floors, the air ducts in a home typically receive very little attention, though they play a major role in your comfort. All of the air heated and cooled by your HVAC system passes through them, as well as any contaminants that may be in your home, such as dust, pollen, mold spores, or pet dander. Cleaning the air ducts in your Charlotte home periodically can improve your indoor air quality, and the process can be especially helpful for those who suffer from allergies, asthma, bronchitis, or other respiratory conditions.
If you are concerned about the indoor air quality of your home, talk to our team at Unique Air Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer duct cleaning services throughout the Charlotte area, including the surrounding communities in Mecklenburg and Gaston counties. Our experienced, certified technicians can clean and decontaminate your ductwork, leaving your home more comfortable and the air healthier to breathe. We also offer a full selection of heating and air conditioning services in Charlotte, including maintenance, repair, and installation.
Has it been a few years since you air ducts were cleaned? Call Unique Air today at (704) 865-7474 or contact us online to schedule duct cleaning services in Charlotte!
When to Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned
Typically, the HVAC system does a relatively good job of cleaning the air in your home, as long as you keep up with routine HVAC maintenance, especially changing the air filters. A thorough duct cleaning is not something that has to be done often; most professionals recommend it be performed every 3 to 5 years. It can be down more frequently, however, in cases such as the following:
- When you have family members with asthma, allergies, or other health conditions
- When you see visible mold growth, dust, or contamination in the registers or ducts
- If you notice pet hair, odors, dust, or other materials being expelled from the air ducts
- If you have had a problem with rodent or insect infestations in the ductwork
- When your home has undergone renovations that would contaminate the ductwork
- When the air ducts have been sealed or repaired recently
To learn if duct cleaning is the right choice for your Charlotte home, contact our team today.
The Benefits of Duct Cleaning
Having the ducts in your Charlotte home cleaned regularly can offer several benefits, including:
- Improved air quality – By removing dust, mold spores, pollen, and other contaminants that have settled into your duct system, you can improve indoor air quality and overall comfort.
- Reduced allergy symptoms – For those with allergies or asthma, cleaning the air ducts in your home can help to alleviate the symptoms.
- Improved energy efficiency – Clean air ducts can allow your HVAC system to do its job easier, reducing your energy usage and utility costs.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of duct cleaning for your home in South Park, Myers Park, Uptown, South End, or elsewhere in Charlotte, NC!
Schedule Duct Cleaning Services in Charlotte, NC
At Unique Air, our duct cleaning services are an affordable and simple way to ensure your home has the best air quality possible. Our technicians are experienced and certified in the latest duct cleaning techniques, and we have all the specialized equipment necessary to provide a thorough, professional job, including powered brushes, vacuums, specialized cleaning solutions, and inspection cameras. We will work efficiently and leave the area clean and tidy when the job is complete.
To schedule duct cleaning Charlotte, NC, call Unique Air today at (704) 865-7474 or contact us online!