Don’t wait another day to experience the highest level of satisfaction. Schedule an appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable team, and discover how we go the extra mile to keep your home comfortable and energy-efficient! At Unique Air Heating & Cooling, we guarantee results that will leave you feeling confident in your choice.
If you own a heat pump, then you can appreciate the fact that it is able to provide your home with both heating and cooling throughout the year. However, if you begin having issues with your heat pump, it can affect both its ability to heat and cool your home. As a result, you’ll want to get heat pump repair in Gastonia that you can rely on the moment that there are signs of trouble.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
The moment you notice that something is wrong with your heat pump, you should schedule an inspection. Even if there’s a minor issue that doesn’t seem to be affecting its performance, you should still have it looked at. If left ignored, minor issues can quickly become major problems. The following are a few common signs that your heat pump may be in need of repairs:
- No heat or cool air – If your heat pump turns on but isn’t producing heat or cool air, then there are a number of issues that could be the source of the problem. We will look for debris blockages outside, test the thermostat, and check the heat pump’s components to identify the problem.
- Air isn’t being distributed – If your heat pump isn’t blowing air, then there’s a good chance that it’s due to a damaged control board or a faulty electrical connection.
- Inadequate performance – If your heat pump is distributing heat and cool air but it’s not doing an effective job, then there are a number of potential issues. For example, your heat pump may be leaking refrigerant.
- Ice damage – Your heat pump should be able to defrost itself. If it can’t, it could freeze over. We can solve the problem and repair any parts that were damaged as a result of freezing.
- Poor efficiency – If you notice your heating or cooling costs have jumped significantly from one month to the next, it means that there is a problem affecting the efficiency of your heat pump.
Choosing a Reputable Heat Pump Repair Service
If your heat pump is having issues, you’ll want to make sure that you hire an HVAC service that you can trust to ensure that the problem is found and that it’s properly fixed. The last thing you want is to pay for costly repairs only to have the same issue reemerge not soon after.
We are a family-owned and -operated company that has built a reputation for our affordable heat pump repair in Gastonia, our high-quality work, and our top-notch customer service. Our technicians are highly trained as well as fully licensed and insured. They are capable of inspecting and repairing any type of heat pump, including air source, ducted, geothermal, and ductless heat pumps manufactured by any brand.
Additionally, you can expect our friendly technicians and staff to treat you with courtesy and to answer any questions you may have.
"*" indicates required fields