Don’t wait another day to experience the highest level of satisfaction. Schedule an appointment with our friendly and knowledgeable team, and discover how we go the extra mile to keep your home comfortable and energy-efficient! At Unique Air Heating & Cooling, we guarantee results that will leave you feeling confident in your choice.
Anyone living in the Gastonia, NC, or the surrounding Gaston County areas will tell you that it can get quite cold during the winter. Having a highly functioning heat pump will help to ensure that your household remains safe and comfortable throughout not just the winter, but throughout the year. This is because heat pumps both cool and heat your home. However, this also means that if it breaks down, you’ll be without the ability to either cool or heat. Because of this, you’ll want to make sure to replace your heat pump if needed.
Signs You Need Your Heat Pump Replaced
If you get your heat pump serviced by scheduling a yearly tune-up, then it’s much more likely to last than if you don’t. If you don’t take proper care of your heat pump, don’t be surprised if it begins experiencing symptoms that indicate the need for replacement. The following are some of the common signs that you need a heat pump replacement in Mecklenburg County:
- You have an older system – Once your heat pump has reached a certain age (usually between 10 and 15 years), it’s going to start having issues just as a result of basic wear and tear.
- Heating bills are too high – If your heating bills (or cooling bills, for that matter) are much higher than usual, then your heat pump may no longer be able to function at an efficient level.
- Constantly in need of repairs – If your heat pump keeps having issues that have to be repaired, you might want to bite the bullet and just buy a new heat pump. Constant repairs are not only going to add up (even if they are minor repairs), but they are a good sign that things will always keep going wrong with your furnace.
- Repair costs are too high – Even if it’s never had a history of problems, repairs that cost more than 50 percent of what a new heat pump replacement would cost probably aren’t worth paying for.
Benefits of Having a Heat Pump Installed
A heat pump is a great option for those who live in places like North Carolina where the temperature doesn’t drop below freezing for long periods of time. Having a heat pump installed in your Charlotte area home could provide benefits such as:
- Energy Efficient
- Even Temperature Throughout Whole Room
- Decreased Energy Bills
- Quieter Systems
- Individual Comfort Levels for Each Room
- And more!
Professional Heat Pump Replacement and Installation
We are a fully licensed and insured HVAC service that provides thorough training to our technicians, thereby ensuring high-quality work and customer service. Our technicians will perform a thorough evaluation of your existing heat pump to determine if replacement is your best option. We can then provide you with professional guidance in terms of choosing a new, efficient heat pump.
We can safely remove your current heat pump and correctly install your new heat pump. Of course, we will properly size your heat pump first so that it will work effectively and efficiently for a long time to come. Following installation, we will test its performance to make sure it’s working properly.
Get a Quote
"*" indicates required fields