Unique Air offers certified furnace and heating system repairs and heating maintenance services on all major HVAC brands.
Heating Contractor Servicing Gaston & Mecklenburg Counties
On the coldest of winter days in the Charlotte region, you need a heater that works around the clock to keep you and your family warm. A cold, brisk wind off the shores of Lake Norman make your home even colder when your home heating system breaks down. Regardless if you own a lakefront property, finding the best heating system repair service can be difficult.
At Unique Air, we relieve the stress of a broken heater and restore your home back to order in no time. Call us for:
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Heating System Repair
- Zoned Heating System Repair
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
- And more
We Service Homes Throughout Gaston & Mecklenburg Counties:
- Kings Mountain
- Lake Norman
- Mt. Holly
- And more
Heat Pump & Furnace Repair Services
If you’re waiting for your furnace to tell you when it will stop working, it won’t. A breakdown isn’t ideal and can throw a wrench in your day and isn’t something every homeowner budgets for. At Unique Air, we strive to provide Gastonia’s best furnace repair services at a budget-friendly price. We always offer $0 service calls and are proud to provide same day service for all furnace repairs, heat pump repairs, ductless heating system repairs, and more.
When you need heating system repair in Gastonia, Charlotte, Lake Norman, Matthews, or any area in between, Unique Air has the fastest response times to service calls in the region! Our repair technicians are second-to-none at troubleshooting and diagnosing issues with your heating system. Our vans are always fully stocked to expedite repairs, regardless of the make and model unit.
We service and repair all makes and model home heating systems.
Signs You Need Heating System Repair
If you notice any of the following signs, consider calling a professional heating repair company to schedule service.
- No heat – Perhaps the most obvious sign you need heating system repair service is a heater that won’t turn on or blows cold air!
- Inconsistent temperatures – If you notice drastically different temperatures when moving from one room to the next, your furnace or heat pump may need repair.
- Yellow or orange pilot light – Gas-powered furnaces rely on natural gas as its fuel source. Your furnace also relies on a blue pilot light (small flame) to function properly. A yellow or orange pilot light may mean you have a poor fuel connection.
- Smells – Your heating unit will smell the first time you use it in the fall or winter, but a constant scent of something burning may need troubleshooting. A professional heating repair contractor like Unique Air will diagnose and fix your issue ASAP.
- Banging or clanking noises – Your furnace should run almost completely silent, although some noise is expected. If you hear consistently loud banging or clanking noises, you may have a loose blower motor or other issue.
- Intermittent heating – If your furnace or heat pump turns on for 30 to 60 seconds then turns off again, call us for repairs.
- Broken thermostat – One of the most commonly overlooked issues with home heating systems is a broken furnace.
Schedule Service Today
Need heating system repair in Gastonia, Charlotte, Lake Norman, Matthews, or any of their surrounding areas? Request service online or call us at (704) 922-0711 to speak with an HVAC professional immediately.